Sausage Bros. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website for analytics purposes only;
• information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
• information about transactions carried out over this website;
• any other information that you send to Sausage Bros..
Sausage Bros. may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• send to you products that you purchase;
• send to you statements and invoices;
• send you marketing communications to which you have opted into voluntarily.
Where Sausage Bros. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Sausage Bros. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Sausage Bros. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Sausage Bros. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers provided by a third-party supplier.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. Sausage Bros. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.